- Anstar products are designed according to European standards and manufactured according to EN 1090-2.
- Anstar’s production quality control is carried out by Kiwa Inspecta Sertifiointi, which has granted the company a certificate that qualifies it for CE marking.
- Quality assurance in our own laboratory and externally by Kiwa Inspecta and VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland.
According to the Act on the Type Approval of Certain Construction Products, the options are:
- CE marking, harmonised product standard, mandatory
- Production quality control according to EN 1090 + EC calculations
- European Technical Assessment (ETA), experimental, no calculation
- Type approval, national
- Verification certificate, former product declaration, national
- Construction-site specific certification
If the product has a CE mark, separate national approval cannot be required.
EXTERNAL QUALITY CONTROL
ANSTAR Oy has entered into a quality control agreement with Kiwa Inspecta Sertifiointi Oy.