New product: APK-CM beam shoe
The structure of the APK-M beam shoe has been redesigned, and the new product is available in our selection as the APK-CM beam shoe. APK-CM beam shoes are used in moment stiff beam-to-column connections of industrial concrete element frames and are also suitable for heavy-duty concrete element frame connections in office, commercial and public buildings.
The connection can now be quickly and easily dimensioned and designed using the AColumn 4.0 software. The product is also extensively adjustable in worksite conditions. Designed in accordance with the requirements of European standards, the APK-CM beam shoe has been tested and developed to withstand demanding construction conditions.
The introduction of the new product means that the manufacture of the old APK-M beam shoe and AMP anchor bolts will be gradually discontinued.
• The APK-M beam shoe structure has been redesigned
• Used for moment stiff column connections of concrete element beams
• New ALP-P2S and ALP-P2SM anchoring bolts also available
• The available connection types are beam shoe connection or beam shoe/rebar coupler connection
• The connection to the column may be either a one-sided beam connection or a two-sided moment connection
• The connection can now be designed using the AColumn 4.0 software
• Designed in accordance with the requirements of European standards
The new APK-CM beam shoe user manual has been published and is available here.